How do you see the world? … Go through the following optical illusions and check what you see the first time you look at each image…
What do you see first? It’s interesting Personality tests take a part.
There are many different types of personality test. And the Myers-Briggs personality test, a trade mark of a good personality test, is that it’s not only informative, but fun!
One of our personal favorite types of personality tests, are optical illusions.
Go through the following optical illusions and check what you see the first time you look at each image.
#1. Take a look at following image. Which did you see first?
A crocodile or a boat?
That means you’re
- who tends to look at the bigger picture of things
- probably a very practical person
- don’t take much risks
- live more on the cautious side of things
- don’t make much room for new experiences or things
- you have got a good eye for small details
- You are often described as a unique, quirky and creative individual.
- don’t get too caught up on focusing on the little details and forget about the big picture.
#2. Now look at this image. What did you see first?
Old Man or a Women?
If Old Man
That means you’re
- more of a sensitive, gentler soul who is very empathetic of others.
- you are using right brain more than you do your left.
- you’re more of artsy individual.
- most likely more of an analytical and thoughtful, calculated person
- Use the left side of your brain more than you do the right.
- Your analytical and thoughtful mind will serve you well in life.
- you’re just trying to be practical.
#3. Checkout following image. What stood out to you first?
Car or Man With The Binoculars?
- freedom is very important to you.
- Traveling is dear to your heart.
- go on an adventure is something you highly prioritize.
- take life at your own pace, and do what comes naturally.
If Man With The Binoculars
- you’re a more analytical person.
- You tend to focus on the big picture and disregard minor details.
- You are a visual learner and pick up lessons quickly.
- may be important things can be lost.
#4. What did you see first?
Faces or Candle Sticks?
- you a very people oriented Or you have people on your mind a lot of the time.
- You tend to be more of an extroverted person who gets their energy from social interactions.
If Candle Sticks
- more of an Introvert.
- You tend to be more caught up in your own thoughts.
- You like being at home more than you like going out and being surround it by a lot of people.